We’re hiring 3 team leaders!
Come and be part of our community
We’re an independent, vibrant and innovative co-operative grocery store
- Owned by our community
- working for our community
- working with likeminded advocates for good food and ethical business
- An experienced retail manager?
- Driven to do a great job?
- Friendly and enjoy working with the public?
- Passionate about quality, healthy food, sustainability and fair trade?
- Able to lead and inspire others?
- Ready to be part of this exciting co-operative business model?
- Able to shape our future and be part of our continued growth and success?
Three skilled team leaders to help us shape the future of Village Greens and bring our plans for the next three years to life.
In the spirit of cooperation, each team leader will make an equal contribution to the running and ongoing success of Village Greens. You’ll also be responsible for some of the following areas to be determined by your skills and experience.
Products, buying, marketing, I.T, people processes, finance, communications, strategy and growth.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Please see the following posts for detailed job descriptions of the individual job descriptions:
Please complete your application form and
send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand in to the store.
Deadline: 3rd October
Interview dates: 8th and 9th October 10am- 2.30pm
Interviews will include a group task and a short 3 minute talk on how you see your role in moving Village Greens forward
We receive lots of applications for positions at Village Greens and we aim to contact all applicants where possible. If you are unsuccessful, you can expect an email from a member of the team up to one week after the deadline date. Please remember to include an email address!
Location: Unit 1 The Longfield Centre, Prestwich, Manchetser, M25 1AY
Salary: £20,000 per anum
Hours: 40 per week
If you have any questions about your application please get in touch at email@example.com