Village Greens Community Co-op
We’re hiring 3 team leaders!
Come and be part of our community
We’re an independent, vibrant and innovative co-operative grocery store
- Owned by our community
- working for our community
- working with like minded advocates for good food and ethical business
- An experienced retail manager?
- Driven to do a great job?
- Friendly and enjoy working with the public?
- Passionate about quality, healthy food, sustainability and fair trade?
- Able to lead and inspire others?
- Ready to be part of this exciting co-operative business model?
- Able to shape our future and be part of our continued growth and success?
Three skilled team leaders to help us shape the future of Village Greens and bring our plans for the next three years to life.
In the spirit of cooperation, each team leader will make an equal contribution to the running and ongoing success of Village Greens. You’ll also be responsible for some of the following areas to be determined by your skills and experience.
Products, buying, marketing, I.T, people processes, finance, communications, strategy and growth.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Deadline: 3rd October
Please see the website for further details http://www.village-greens-coop.co.uk/job-description/